Table of Contents
- Can I put content within a
- Can I put non table elements under
- Is there a simpler way to right align text in a
- What is ARIA
- Form Validation
- Semantic Tags
- Embed another HTML page
<blockquote> correctly howto
- one or more heading elements (
- logo or icon
- authorship information
User's visible area of a web page.
when we started surfing the internet using tablets and mobile phones, fixed size web pages were too large to fit the viewport. To fix this, browsers on those devices scaled down the entire web page to fit the screen.
- Based on the viewport, always use relative units for sizing
Can I put content within a
<script> element with
src attribute? discussion
According to the HTML5 draft specification,
srcattributes should only have commented-out code, which is intended to give documentation for the script.
Can I put non table elements under
Document languages other than HTML may not contain all the elements in the CSS 2.1 table model. In these cases, the "missing" elements must be assumed in order for the table model to work.
Is there a simpler way to right align text in a
No. But you can use
css efficiently as follows:
- MP4 (
- MPEG 4 files with H264 video codec and AAC audio codec
- WebM (
- WebM files with VP8 video codec and Vorbis audio codec
- Ogg (
- Ogg files with Theora video codec and Vorbis audio codec
- seems to use the source size if not specified
What is ARIA discussion
- Stands for Accessible Rich Internet Applications
- For making web applications more accessible to people with disabilities.
Form Validation discussion