Table of Contents
Parameter Store reference
- Can't include spaces.
- You can create a hierarchy with a maximum of 15 levels.
Items in a StringList must be separated by a comma (,).
Consider using this type when:
- You want to use data/parameters across AWS services without exposing the values as clear text in commands, functions, agent logs, or AWS CloudTrail logs.
- You want to control who has access to sensitive data.
- You want to be able to audit when sensitive data is accessed (AWS CloudTrail).
- You want AWS-level encryption for your sensitive data and you want to bring your own encryption keys to manage access.
Use Parameter Store with
awscli awscli howto